Who can be a member of River Valley Credit Union?
- Individuals who reside, are employed, attend school, or worship in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia County, Michigan.
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia county.
To open an account, stop into any of our locations! Or Join Online!
Why a credit union?
- Credit Unions are member-owned cooperatives, which means the decisions that affect your financial goals are made by members just like you, instead of stockholders.
- Credit Unions offer better rates because they are not-for-profit and are member-centered.
- Receive member-only savings through our partners