Earn ScoreCard® Reward Points when you make purchases using your River Valley CU Visa Debit Card or Credit Card.
For Debit Cards, ScoreCard® Reward Points are earned when you use your River Valley CU Debit Card for credit purchases. Select credit when using your River Valley CU Debit Card to make signature-based transactions and earn ScoreCard Reward Point for every $5 you spend.*
River Valley CU Credit Card earns one ScoreCard® Reward Point for every $1 spent.
Viewing the status of your reward points and redeeming points is easy. Visit the website at www.ScoreCardRewards.com and log into your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are new to ScoreCard® Rewards you will need to create an account.
Other details to know about ScoreCard® Rewards:
- There are over 1,800 merchandise items available and are updated with monthly and seasonal specials.
- Shipping is FREE for merchandise redemption
- With the householding feature, you can link multiple accounts to combine and redeem bonus points.
Here are some ScoreCard® Reward featured awards:
- Fuel Discounts – Reward yourself at the pump when you use your ScoreCard® Rewards for fuel discounts. Learn more about this program.
- Travel – Use your rewards to book flights, hotels, car rentals, and even vacation packages.
- Merchandise – Trade your rewards for name-brand merchandise you’ve been eyeing — you earned it.
- Gift Cards – Put your rewards to work when you choose gift cards from your favorite retailers.
- ScoreMore Rewards – Check out special deals chosen just for you with the ScoreMore Deals feature.
* River Valley CU Debit Cards earn points for purchases made as signature transactions. A signature transaction is when you authorize your River Valley CU Debit Card purchase using your signature instead of your PIN. Online purchases using your River Valley CU Debit Card earn points when processed as a credit transaction. PINless Point-Of-Sale (POS) transactions processed by merchants do not qualify.
All rewards mentioned/shown may not be available at all times. Rewards availability is determined by ScoreCard® Program providers. Visit ScoreCardRewards.com for current merchandise and travel rewards. ScoreCard® Rewards are governed by the terms of your agreements and may have certain limitations such as keeping any promises you make to the Credit Union.