Online banking provides you with the tools to transfer money, pay bills, check your balance all from the comfort of your own home! Setting up online banking is easy–here’s how:
1. Go to www.myrivervalleycu.org
2. Click on “It’sMe247” in the top right corner or on “Login to Online Banking” if you are using a mobile device
3. Enter your username (account number)
4. Accept the PIB Profile. (for first time users) This helps protect you from identity theft and keeps your account secure!
5. Enter your PIN. If this is your first time logging into online banking, your PIN will be the last four numbers of your Social Security Number. If it has been more than 30 days since you last logged in or opened an account, please call us so that we can reset your password. (616) 787-7481
6. (For first time users) Set your security questions. You will need to answer these each time you login for additional security.
7. You’re all set!