Online banking provides you with the tools to transfer money, pay bills, and check your balances – all from the comfort of your own home! Setting up online banking is easy–here’s how:
1. Go to http://www.myrivervalleycu.org
2. Click on “It’sMe247” in the top right corner, or “Login to Online Banking” if you are using a mobile device
3. Enter your username (account number)
4. Accept the PIB Profile. (for first-time users). This helps protect you from identity theft and keeps your account secure!
5. Enter your PIN. If this is your first time logging into online banking, your PIN will be your birth year and the first two letters of your last name, all caps. If it has been more than 30 days since you last logged in or opened an account, please call us so that we can reset your password. (616) 787-7481
6. (For first-time users) Set your security questions. You will need to answer these each time you log in for additional security.
7. You’re all set!